Monday, August 4, 2014

My Natural Journey

Ok ladies, lets talk about the natural movement. Personally I am a believer now before I found out about the natural pandemonium I was like most girls weaving it up and relaxing my god given roots every 3 months. Wearing micro braids killing my edges till one day I said im gonna grow my hair out so I went online to look up fast ways to make my hair go from ear lenth to tail bone in a second(wishful thinking) so I came across a kinky curly page on youtube talking about being natural and going back to your roots that god had gave you.it was two ways to start first one was the bc (big chop) naturally I was like ummmm no I wanted my hair down my back not shorter. Then the second choice was to (transition) now that I can get with. So I put down the flat irons threw away my harmful shampoos and went to my local beauty Supply store and got what I call my arsenal kit for my amazing natural journey. I started with everything you can think of cantus shea butter products that I absolutely love and I also purchased as am I products that didn't really work for my hair type witch later I found out was type 4a mixed with 4b. Now my transitioning began February 1st 2014 I was trying twist outs bantu knots all that things I learned from youtube.now believe it are not I was doing really good on my transitioning styles got so many complements and everything but soon as I washed and deep conditioned I saw the horror. The strong amazing roots then my horrible damaged ends ewwww they were stringy and just dry and not flattering. So that ladies was the day of may 1st 2014 I quinn washington decided to cut all my hair off and start over the bc(big chop) most amazing day of my life I never felt so free and since then I been in love with my hair no looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Recent Posts

Featured Posts

Recent Comments

Featured Posts